HPD, DipCHyp, NLP(MPrac), CAPAMT, MNCH(Acc)
I changed career to fulfil my life-long ambition of helping people and making a difference. My therapy practice has more than achieved this goal. There is nothing more rewarding than helping a client change their life for the better and being a part of their journey.
I am warm, caring and approachable and I can assure you that whatever issue may be troubling you, I will give you the attention, respect and assistance you need to resolve your issue in the shortest time possible.
I am able to use a wide range of techniques to help you, drawing on my three main therapeutic disciplines – Cognitive Hypnotherapy, NLP and EFT. I have the backing of being a part of a professional network of therapists across the UK.
Please call me if you want to see if I can help you – I probably can. Over the years I have successfully helped hundreds of clients with dozens of differing issues. Please do not feel shy, I have probably heard something similar before.
I can support you to achieve success in a number of ways such as:
- One to one therapy sessions to clear blocks, change habits, motivate and educate, etc
- Post-therapy as your success consultant, mentoring, coaching and motivating you to achieve your ultimate goal
The duration and interval of your sessions are personalised for your individual needs.
The National Council for Hypnotherapy
As a member of the NCH, Penny is bound by a comprehensive Code of Ethics and Practice and is covered by comprehensive Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance.
The NCH also requires that its members keep up to date within the industry, by partaking in regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD) through ongoing training.
UK Confederation of Hypnotherapy Organisations (UKCHO)
Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC is the only regulatory body recognised for Hypnotherapy by the Department of Health. The DoH has recently asked GPs and Chief Nursing Officers to recommend that patients who are seeking complementary therapies should consult with practitioners who are registered with the CNHC.
The CNHC is a Government-sponsored, voluntary registration body for complementary healthcare practitioners. Its key function is to provide access to a list of practitioners that have been assessed as meeting national standards of competence and practice.
NHS Directory of Complementary and Alternative Practitioners
NHS Provider Number 8GQ04
The Association For Meridian & Energy Therapies
I am a qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner and an Advanced EFT Practitioner.
I am qualified with:
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma [HPD]. The first nationally accredited hypnotherapy qualification based on externally measured competence. Jointly awarded by the NCH and the NCFE – a national assessing body.
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy [DipCHyp] (Quest Institute)
- NLP Master Practitioner Certificate [NLP(MPrac)] (Quest Institute)
- Advanced Practitioner of Meridian and Energy Therapies including EFT [CAPAMT] (Association for Meridian Energy Therapies)
- Confident Childbirth practitioner (Quest Institute)