- Do you want to be slim and feel fit and healthy?
- Does your weight depress you and make you less confident?
One of our three biggest health fears is gaining weight. So what really works for weight loss and how can you keep your weight under control?
You already know that diets don’t work, and even if you do lose weight by dieting you will almost inevitably gain even more weight when you come off the diet (95% of dieters regain the weight within 5 years).
When you diet it’s a struggle. You may feel frustrated, emotionally challenged, mentally fatigued and sometimes even angry.
Sometimes there are reasons (unconscious reasons) why, although you desperately want to lose weight, you are hanging on to it and resisting becoming slimmer, such as:
If I lost weight
- People might expect more from me
- I would lose my authority
- I would be attractive to men / women
- I would become more confident – my partner wouldn’t like it.
My hypnotherapy to lose weight programme will address any reason why your unconscious mind is trying to prevent you from losing weight.
When on a diet your body goes into “starvation mode”. It will reduce your metabolic rate to help you to cling on to every calorie that you can. This is to prevent you from (it’s perception that you are) starving. So dieting can actually make you fat!
Of course you will “cheat” on your diet, then you will feel like a failure so you comfort yourself with more food. This is because all diets are “fads”. They are not how you “normally” eat. They restrict you and prevent you from enjoying your favourite foods.
If diets worked no one would now need to be on a diet!
How many have you tried?
Why not try something different? Something that works, like hypnotherapy, to lose weight.
When you use EFT and hypnotherapy to lose weight you can actually have the power to lose weight easier… faster… and more healthily… without the typical struggle and frustration when trying to diet using will-power alone.
I address the reasons why you are eating when you are not physically hungry. In other words the emotions that lead you to eat to satisfy them – we call it “comfort” eating. But how comfortable is it really?
Do you control food or does food control you?
- I eat to comfort myself
- I eat because I’m bored
- I eat to relax or de-stress
- I eat to reward myself
- I eat to be sociable
- I snack / pick at food
- I eat too much / don’t have portion control
- I eat out of habit
- I eat to satisfy cravings
- I’m addicted to certain foods / drinks
- I lack the self control
- I don’t have the will-power
- I’m always thinking about food
- Once I start eating I can’t stop
- If someone else is eating I have to eat as well
- It’s impolite to refuse when someone offers you food
- I cannot leave food on my plate
- I eat to distract myself from my feelings (lonely, sad, hurt, upset ….)
- I’m not aware I am eating
- Stop the cycle – overweight -> diet -> overweight again -> diet again -> overweight again
- Remove your guilt about “wasting food” and “clearing your plate”
- Kick your cravings – be able to eat your favourite foods, but not be controlled by them
- Stop comfort eating – dealing with emotions with foods that ultimately don’t satisfy you
- How to address your emotions with something other than food
- Control your portion size
- Change your relationship with food
- Motivate yourself to exercise
- Gain your desired weight and maintain it
- Feel more confident
The results of clinical trials show that permanent long-term weight loss is achieved with EFT, and cravings can be permanently eliminated.